San Gabriel Valley YMCA
Y-ACES is an afterschool enrichment program that provides opportunities for growth, learning, and development. This program is operated by the San Gabriel Valley YMCA in partnership with the West Covina Unified School District.
Students are involved in a wide range of enriching activities. Program staff and school teachers work together to help your child improve in all areas that may need additional support.
The program operates daily from school dismissal until 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. Children are expected to attend 5 days a week.
- Focus on academics to exceed state and local standards
- Incorporate educational enrichment activities
- Promote fitness along with healthy lifestyle choices
- Teach character development
- Provide a fun, safe and positive after-school environment
- Through staff development and training, be a positive influence to families by demonstrating community involvement
Cost: $30.00 per month. Financial assistance is available. You can download the necessary application here or come by the Y-ACES office in West Covina (1225 E. Cameron Ave., West Covina 91790) to pick up a paper copy of the application. The West Covina office can be reached at